David Bracho Rodriguez – Personal Training Services in Sotogrande
David Bracho Rodriguez (Qualified Personal Trainer) offers his services locally in Sotogrande.
Below you can find some information from David….
Hi, my name is David-bracho. I have been a personal trainer for over a decade and still love it. Personal training is a very rewarding career to feel proud of.
Since I have been a personal trainer, I have worked with people from all walks of life, from housewives to business people, and with clients of all ages.
Personal training is far more than just getting people fit, lean or strong. It is about getting to know the person, identifying their wants and needs and to design a programme that fits that persons individual needs.
Being a good personal trainer needs studies, effort, continued development and the most important of all, experience. Also, you need to be approachable and have an open personality.
I started training myself many years ago due to a back problem, and have been training ever since. I have discovered through my own experience and through training clients over the years, that exercise is literally the best of all therapies to feel and live a better quality of life. Every time I see a client improve their life through exercise, I realise that I have personally chosen the best and most rewarding career possible
I strongly encourage you to have a look at my FaceBook reviews by visiting my page “David Bracho Qualified Personal Trainer”, to read what some of my clients have to say about me, and the services I deliver to them.
To provide my clients with the highest and most up to date Exercise programs and nutrition regimen, with the ultimate goal of improving their physiques, and therefore their overall health and wellbeing.
- 1 to 1 personal training sessions
- 2 to 1 personal training sessions
- Injury rehabilitation
- Posture improvement
- Lower back pain elimination
- Core strengthening
- Flexibility improvements
- Specific sport training (golf, tennis, running, etc)
- Fat loss and toning
- Muscle building
- Balance and co-ordination improvements
- Nutrition teaching
- Diet prescription to match goals (fat loss, muscle building, sport performance, etc)
- Correction of posture and muscular imbalances
- Pre and post-natal fitness
- Regaining strength after surgery or joint replacements
- Elimination of knee, shoulder pain due to injury, weakness or muscle wastage